Monday, May 25, 2009

Lychees and Bao Tse in Bangkok

The rest have been gobbled up. These Lychees are just delicious. And Bao Tse, that dish that my good friend Shen Jen introduced me and Pradeep to just melts in your mouth. This one is for all the steaming we did in Alta Springs!!
By the way. Bangkok and Suwarnabhumi are way better than our Indian airports again. Damn I'm feeling sad about our airports. I am kicking myself not to have taken pictures of Suwarnabhumi. I think I'll take it when I leave Bangkok.The other thing that struck me was the absence of oppressive touts dragging customers to their cabs outside the airport.
In Bangalore or in Chennai it would be impossible to get a decent cab ride from the airport to anywhere without getting swindled if you do not know the language or the lay of the land.





No comments: